Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy is a scientifically-proven treatment that has shown to be effective in helping children with autism learn new skills and behaviors. At Hope Autism, we recognize the importance of ABA therapy in helping children with autism reach their full potential.
Here are some key points to understand about ABA therapy:
- ABA therapy is a customized treatment designed to meet the unique needs of each child. At Hope Autism, we work with families to develop individualized treatment plans that address the specific needs and goals of their child.
- ABA therapy uses positive reinforcement to encourage and reinforce positive behaviors. By rewarding positive behaviors, children with autism are motivated to learn and develop new skills.
- ABA therapy has been shown to be effective in improving communication skills, social skills, and reducing negative behaviors.
At Hope Autism, we have a team of experienced and qualified therapists who are trained in providing ABA therapy to children with autism. We believe that early intervention is key to improving outcomes for children with autism, and we are committed to helping families achieve the best possible results. If you are a parent of a child with autism and are looking for effective and individualized ABA therapy, we encourage you to contact us to learn more about our services.
Book Free Consultation
PECS Training Workshop: Empower Communication
Join us for a transformative two-day, in-class training session on the Picture Exchange Communication System (PECS), specially designed for professionals, parents, and students who work with or live with children with verbal communication challenges. This instructor-led workshop will be held in the vibrant city of Mississauga, ON, and offers a comprehensive guide to implementing PECS in various settings.
– Dates: February 29th and March 01 2024
– Location: C Banquets, Mississauga Celebration Square – Mississauga, ON
– Fee: $600 (Includes all training materials, refreshments, and lunch)
– Eligible for 13 BACB CEUs
Register Now by filling this form !
Who Should Attend?
- ABA therapists and other professionals working with children with autism or communication difficulties.
- Parents and family members of children with verbal communication challenges.
- Students pursuing a career in speech therapy, psychology, or any field related to autism support.
Why Attend the PECS Training Workshop?
– Expert-Led Instruction: Learn directly from experienced professionals trained in PECS. Their insights and hands-on approaches will guide you through the nuances of PECS implementation.
– Comprehensive Learning: The workshop covers all six phases of PECS, from the basics of initiating communication using pictures to more advanced concepts like constructing sentences and commenting.
– Interactive Experience: Engage in practical sessions where you can apply PECS principles in real-time scenarios, enhancing your learning experience.
– Resourceful Material: Receive valuable training materials that serve as a reference guide for implementing PECS effectively in your practice or at home.